This page outlines iCalendar specifications supported by iCal4j.
iCalendar is a collection of specifications that define a set of rules and data formats to be implemented by a Calendar User Agent (CUA). Implementation of these specifications should provide a CUA with the ability to interact with other CUAs via calendaring and scheduling workflows.
- RFC5545 - Internet Calendaring and Scheduling Core Object Specification (iCalendar)
- RFC5546 - iCalendar Transport-Independent Interoperability Protocol (iTIP)
- RFC6047 - iCalendar Message-Based Interoperability Protocol (iMIP)
- RFC6868 - Parameter Value Encoding in iCalendar and vCard
- RFC7953 - Calendar Availability
- RFC7986 - New Properties for iCalendar
- RFC7529 - Non-Gregorian Recurrence Rules in iCalendar
- RFC9073 - Event Publishing Extensions to iCalendar
- RFC9074 - "VALARM" Extensions for iCalendar